Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Scraping Crashing Kodi Nvidia Shield Universal Movie Scrappers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Friends.
i have nvidia shield and ended up installing android 11...
since i had kodi 18.9 setup before with the media located on windows 10 (smb) 2.0, running MySql 5.7 for the database.
everything was working fine and then for some reason i had to re-format everything .. my pc and nvidia Shield.
now i'm back to same setup...  windows 10 pro... nvidia 11 and kodi 18.9

Now its been 3 days and i'm out of options so trying to post it here..
installed the nvidia hotfix 9.0.1. aswell.

my problem is .. i have 3 kind of media and i use two kind of scrapers ... one is the default "The Movie Database" and Other is Universal Movie Scraper.

when i scrape using the The Movie Database ...everything works it should.. media is there, posters are there, info is there everything gets done successfully.
but when i switch to Universal movie scraper... to scrape the rest of the media .......it scrape 5-6 files... and then KODI crashes and get me to the home screen... 
those 5-6 files stays... the media is good , info is good... posters are good.. everything the way it should be .. but it just crashes every single time....

Just for the test purposes... i tried formatting the shield and installed 19.3 Matrix .. exact same problem....
tried these with 10 different ways... tried it with loading transprency skin
tried it with default skin
tried it with all the addons installed(the one i use)
tried without any other addon....
tried with the database (advancesettings.xml)
tried without the database(no file)
and all the other options i could think of..
Can't use matrix because i love Transperency Skin... and can't use KODI without it... so have to go back to 18.9

Please Help.
i tried Running the OLD version of Universal movie scrapper... tried the last 3 .. same thing...
tried installing for repository...
tried installing for zip file...

alll same thing...
i installed the log viewer to check when it crashed last time...it says

ERROR: RUN: Unable to parse web site
ERROR: CCurlFile:: Open failed with code 404 for the https://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/tt464.........some numbershere.......
^^ above message was there about 5 times and then there was another message down under

ERROR: DoWork- Direct texture life loading failed for androidapp://sources/apps/com.nvidia.remotelocator.png
ERROR: DoWork- Direct texture life loading failed for androidapp://sources/apps/plexapp.android.png
ERROR: DoWork- Direct texture life loading failed for androidapp://sources/apps/come.android.documentsui.png
Warning: CGUIMediaWindow::OnMessage-updating in progress.

HOPE THIS Will help you able to help me .. 
Thannks.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum