Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Series Cases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a TV show in my library and it uses the default TV series case , how do i get the TV show to use a webdl case for one particular show - just to add a bit of variety when browsing my tv shows ? and also how do i get a TV trailer to work with a TV show ? 

thanks in advance
(2022-01-23, 10:08)no-spam Wrote: [ -> ]how do i get a TV trailer to work with a TV show ? 
https://kodi.wiki/view/Trailers
i've seen that but when i click the icon to play the trailer on the information page it gives me an error - one or more items failed to play
(2022-01-23, 12:09)no-spam Wrote: [ -> ]it gives me an error
Capture that problem in a Debug Log and post to Kodi Paste Site and provide the link.
VideoPlayer::OpenFile: tvshow-trailer.mkv
Creating InputStream
CVideoPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening  [tvshow-trailer.mkv]
moved to cant be arsed sub-forum because it's inappropriate, has the wrong attitude, or was simply unnecessary for whatever reason or maybe we can't take the truth. If in doubt,  please read our Forum
Oh @no-spam what is the problem?

You've gone from nice polite posts to being really insulting and rude.

What do you want?
(2022-01-26, 10:45)no-spam Wrote: [ -> ]moved to cant be arsed sub-forum because it's inappropriate

This forum is not your personal Tourette playground.
Tone it down, and there will be no trouble.
(2022-01-23, 12:49)no-spam Wrote: [ -> ]VideoPlayer::OpenFile: tvshow-trailer.mkv
Creating InputStream
CVideoPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening  [tvshow-trailer.mkv]

If you want an answer then small snippets are of no use. Post the full debiug log using the instructions Karellen already gave.
yawn
@no-spam

Haha, you are the one holding up your own thread.
I asked you for a Debug Log. You haven't provided it yet.
And you have had a reminder, and you still haven't provided it.
just responding to the child admin klojum whos personally insulted me twice , because i criticized the lack of help and support in the support threads as an observation. there goes freedom of thought opinion and speech. least we get a response when we criticise the lack of support but soon told to shut up or apparently according the klojum there will be trouble .. lol. 

but on a serious note id like some help in the skinning department , i'm using aeon nox silvo and i would like to display different dvd cases in low list view so if i have a webdln movie or TV show it would display a different case. there must be a trigger to set that in motion.
(2022-01-30, 07:33)no-spam Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to display different dvd cases in low list view so if i have a webdln movie or TV show it would display a different case
Try here... https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...1302-L1312
i presume i just add the highlighted yellow section to the low list xml ? somewhere on the end or the middle or at the start or create a separate XML file and add it to the 16x9 folder ? or copy the whole list of variables and add it to the 16x9 folder.?