Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No information found! - ADD to gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm trying to add a new Matrix to my Movie gallery. 
I use a screeper from themoviedb.org
The movie exist: themoviedb.org/movie/624860-the-matrix-resurrections
Mivie I have in folder: Matrix Resurrections (2021)
File is named: The Matrix Resurrections 2021 1080p.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.Atmos.H.264-DeDo.mkv

KODI keeps writing to me: NO INFORMATION FOUND! The Matrix Resurrection (2021)

Other movies are going to add me. Where can there be a mistake? At themoviedb.org or at my KODI?
Thanks
(2022-01-29, 22:45)JaroslavH Wrote: [ -> ]KODI keeps writing to me: NO INFORMATION FOUND! The Matrix Resurrection (2021)
Please provide a Debug Log that captures you scraping that movie. We should be able to then see what the problem is.
Hello Karellen,

Thank you for answer. I've been redesigning the entire library and I have a huge Debug log. I don't want to put him here in its entirety.
But I guess I figured out what the problem might be.

This warning is in the log:
Find movie with title 'The Matrix Resurrections (2021)' from year '0'

I found other similarly problematic entries, where I'm looking for a slightly different name than the directory or the file itself. 
From this I assume that the problem will probably be in the metadata of the video file.

So my question is, how can I edit metadata for video files?
I tried a few tools, but so far without success. I need to edit mkv files.
Thank you
(2022-01-30, 16:53)JaroslavH Wrote: [ -> ]So my question is, how can I edit metadata for video files?
Use a tag editor like mp3tag, but honestly I would not do that. If you say the problem is tags, then check item 1d here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969