Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Slow menus when using file manager or PVR EPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, 

I am running Kodi on a windows 10 PC, but am having issues with slow menus, in particular when accessing the file manager (e.g. adding a new video source) and when accessing or scrolling through the PVR EPG (TVHeadend backend). Also, when I do add a source, the TV Show scanner doesn't pick up any content and the TV Show menu doesn't show on the home screen. 

Logs are here: https://paste.kodi.tv/udajecupoj.kodi

Any help would be gratefully received. 

Thanks
Note: I can see from the logs that there is an issue with the Amazon VOD addon. I have tried disabling that and it doesn't make any difference.
Quick update - I rolled back to Matrix 19.1 and everything seems to be much better. I will stay at this version for a while
(2022-02-07, 20:17)robbo1001 Wrote: [ -> ]I rolled back to Matrix 19.1 and everything seems to be much better.
It's the safe move, but I don't see many posts suggesting 19.3 was anything but a few bug fixes; entertain Portable mode (wiki) from this point forward to keep what works.. working.