Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Show sorting smart playlist - help with recently modified grouping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

There is a recently added feature in Kodi for TV Shows

If I add 4 new episodes of the same thing, lets say star trek Picard - it would create 4 episodes for Picard.  If I then add 2 episodes of the Big Bang Theory - I would get a further 2 episodes showing six things added.

Is there any way to show these recent additions, but only shows 2 thumbnails - the show folders, Picard and Big Bang; rather than the six episodes.

Effectively I'm showing a TV show has been updated as opposed to a new episode added.

Does anyone know how to do this?  (My hunch is a smart playlist but I have yet figured out how to do it)?
Database query-wise it wouldn't be such a problem, but the default Kodi internals do not provide such a one-TVshow-thumb only option for added episodes. It would be like the "In progress TV shows" widget, and I also don't know if other skins have implemented what you are looking for. Most of them work with whatever Kodi provides.