Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Actors of specific source using Smart Playlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

i am running windows 10 with kodi matrix 19.3 with the Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded skin. 32GB Ram i7-9700k.

Smart Playlists are awesome to create own menu items, i used the rule "Path" in combination with "begins with" and browsed to different added sources. 

So i added via favourits of Smart Playlists different Items to my Menu - Sci-Fi, 80s and Western.

Now I would like to add a sub-menu to each item above titled "Actors". But I want only actors to show up that are actually within "Sci-Fi" or "80s" etc. For example i dont want Terrence Hill to show up in Sci-Fi Actor list, because he is in no movie from that source. I think this is not a skin related problem hence why i posted in this Forum. I dont mind if its applicable as sub menu item or not, i just want to know if it is even possible to have a list of actors that are seperated by Video-Source.

I tried to come up with an idea using smart playlists, but to no avail.

Thank You for any idea on how to solve this.

Regards
Exking
This topic is resolved.

I figured it out myself.

Regards
Exking
Well, that's great to hear.  But, would you like to post your solution so that others following can benefit from it?

Cheers.