Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 19.4 is released. Will this fix Xbox??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just updated to Kodi 19.4 on my Xbox Series X too.
Everything is fine.

Installed a new addon and the addon working fine (working without applying custom python fix).

I enabled Audio Passthrough (from both Xbox settings and Kodi settings).
Played a video with DTS audio track.
My receiver receive the DTS sound.
"Passthrough" correctly detected from my Xbox and the passthrough active flag is displayed (when i press the "Guide" button on my controller).
Working fine.

Thx Smile
Thanks Team for the effort.

19.4 work like a charm. I tested both DTS-X and Dolby Atmos. They are working just fine.
Runs smoothly. Still doesn't activate HDR,etc. Color is a bit too off for me. So I guess my waiting journey continues..
Passthrough doesn't work for me with a standard AC3 source. XBox still convert it in PCM multichannel. I am the only one?

Everything fine with: DD+, TrueHD,DTS, DTS MA, DTS HRA, DTS ES.
Thank you very much team.pass-through for movies working. ATMOS, DTS, all formats working for me.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​music *.m4a files Dolby Atmos music pass-through is working in Atmos.​​​​​​​However music Flac files still playing in surround mode, when in pass-through should be playing in stereo.
(2022-03-16, 09:41)m04r3n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Passthrough doesn't work for me with a standard AC3 source. XBox still convert it in PCM multichannel. I am the only one?

What type of source? if it's working for TrueHD then I can't see that anything we do would only affect AC3, so are you 100% sure source has AC3?

A debug log would tell.
(2022-03-16, 10:31)Jmirador Wrote: [ -> ]However music Flac files still playing in surround mode, when in pass-through should be playing in stereo.
Just tested myself and my MP3's are also playing in surround when they're stereo.

Best file a GitHub issue.
Did a clean install by removing kodi and installing again.

But I am seeing issues with dependencies not being available when trying to install an add on.

E.g. script.common.plugin.cache, script.module.six not available.

Any ideas? Retail mode.
(2022-03-16, 09:41)m04r3n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Passthrough doesn't work for me with a standard AC3 source. XBox still convert it in PCM multichannel. I am the only one?
Working fine for me.
Could not connect to repository.. kodi add on repository?? Something is really broken if it can't connect to the default kodi repository.

Xbox is connected to the Internet etc.. Series X.

It can connect to the 3rd party repo however??
If official kodi repository, Vpn needed for China.Or u can find some mirror repo server in domestic
This is in the UK
Sorry for mistake since your name is like a Chinese.... Sad. it's fine for me to install official add-on
Its working now.. haven't changed a thing 😕

On a separate note..

Does anyone know why their is always a delay to the dpad working after launching kodi?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6