Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: White Studio Icon Pack - Update Failure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody else been notified of a update for the 'White Studio Icon Pack'  in the last 24hrs?
I've tried updating on 3 occasions now, but it keeps failing. I was curious if anybody else is experiencing the same problem?
I seem to remember this also happing a few months ago on a previous update.
I'm trying to install on my Windows 11 set-up if that makes any difference.
Cheers
(2022-03-31, 00:42)Dumyat Wrote: [ -> ]I was curious if anybody else is experiencing the same problem?
Yes, the coloured studio logos fail for me on every update. I have to install it manually. I go to my addons folder and manually delete the folder for the addon, then reinstall it via the repo.
I am using Windows 10. I guess you are using Windows also.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=362853
(2022-03-31, 00:52)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]I am using Windows 10. I guess you are using Windows also.
Yep, I'm on Windows as well.
Previously when it happened, I was the same as you and thought it was maybe just my set-up. Probably the issue went away when I've re-installed Kodi during the last year, but when it happened again I began to think I might not be the only seeing this, hence why I asked the question.
Anyway, many thanks for the link with details on how to fix.  
Much appreciated
Cheers