Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Clearlogo and Clearart not appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have an issue, I scrape my movies and the shows with local informations only which are stored on my HDD. The posters, fanarts, banners,… are displayed even if my HDD is disconnected but if I disconnect my HDD, clearlogos ans cleararts are not displayed. It’s a problem because when my HDD is connected all the artworks appear immedialty except clearlogos and cleararts which take few seconds to appear. How can I fix that ? I have this issue both on my android tv and windows pc.

Thanks
No one please ?
(2022-07-29, 03:10)Bungee_G Wrote: [ -> ]The posters, fanarts, banners,… are displayed even if my HDD is disconnected but if I disconnect my HDD, clearlogos ans cleararts are not displayed
Can you go to one of your movies with the disappearing artwork.
Go to the Information Page, then Choose Art.
Look for clearlogo and clearart entries. Is there any artwork attached to those entries, or are they empty?
Thanks for your answer.
Yes, all the artworks appear if the HDD is connected (including clearart and clearlogo) : Imageand if the HDD is disconnected none of the artworks (poster, clearlogo, canary,etc…) appear: Image

The thing I don’t understand is why are all the artworks preloaded on the views except clearlogos and clearart which need the HDD connected to load them
Anyone please ?
@Bungee_G

Sorry I have no idea.
For me, my media is never disconnected. It is always accessible on my network 24/7, so I don't experience these problems, which means its something I am not familiar with.

The only thing I can think of is the 24 hour cache check. If you use local artwork, the artwork always needs to be readily available for checks. If it is not available, it is removed from the display.
Is your artwork local?
One workaround you can try is to open the Textures13.db, go to the texture table and change the lasthashcheck dates to one year in the future.
Artwork still disappear?

You can use this code to change the dates...
sql:
UPDATE texture
SET lasthashcheck = replace(lasthashcheck,'2020','2023');
It will replace the year 2020 with 2023. Repeat by changing 2020 to whatever years you need.
Okay thanks I will give it a try. But all the artworks appear when the media is disconnected (even after 24 hours) except clearlogos and cleararts… And I don’t think it will change anything since I just have to exit the app and reopen it to make the clearlogos and cleararts disappear, not after 24 hours.
Which skin are you using? What happens if you try a different skin?
Estuary, it appears with other skins. So maybe an issue with my estuary ? I did some skinning and the clearlogos and cleararts that are not appearing are where I added them by myself in views by skinning
So I found out, I just had to had to the <texture></texture> line of the clearlogos and clearats : background="true"
So instead of <texture></texture> it's <texture background="true"></texture>