Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to uninstall and reinstall Kodi from microsoft store without restoring app data?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my Kodi on xbox is running prohibitively slowly through addon menu screens since updating, and after attempting the usual troubleshooting steps I had decided to do a fresh install from scratch and see if that addressed the issue.  However, upon deleting the app, and subsequently reinstalling from the microsoft store, all my local kodi data remains in the newly installed app.  I've tried doing a power cycle of the xbox between deleting and reinstalling to clear the cache on the machine but to no avail.  Does anyone have any advice? This used to be possible. 

If it's relevant, when reinstalling Kodi, the download always fails the first time, and only downloads properly after starting over.  Another user in the 19.4 thread similarly reported not being able to download from the xbox store. Thanks in advance for any help.