Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 19.4 On Xbox One - Can't install any addons on new installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Installed Kodi 19.4 on Xbox One from the Microsoft store. Every time the download stops at 21.05mb. Installing a second time restarts the download but it usually finishes.

After loading the app for the first time, I can't install any add-ons. Every time I try it fails almost immediately. I have uninstalled, reinstalled countless times, power cycling the xbox, unplugging for 10 minutes before reinstall....etc. Nothing seems to work.

I attempted to install pending updates as well and they all fail MOST of the time. Sometimes the pending updates will install but usually they all fail.
I see a lot of people discussing how it was broken on Xbox for awhile but I have read that it is supposedly working for most now.

I have spent almost 10 hours trying to figure this out on my own. I would love to use Kodi on my xbox but I can't do much with it at this point.

If anyone has any suggestions I will try anything. Thanks.