Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: music fanart background is black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded and configured artists slideshow and enabled but look.

kodi 19.4, aeon nox, android tv,

I've directed your post to the 'music add-on' forum where it's likely the issue belongs, although it's possible this is an Android issue. You might peruse some of the material here, if memory serves the add-on should still have some support. A debug log (logging turned on) posted to a public pastebin and that url linked in a message here might show the issue.
(2022-09-22, 16:07)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]I've directed your post to the 'music add-on' forum where it's likely the issue belongs, although it's possible this is an Android issue. You might peruse some of the material here, if memory serves the add-on should still have some support. A debug log (logging turned on) posted to a public pastebin and that url linked in a message here might show the issue.

also, fanart doesnt work either. nothing but cd wall works.
@Most6631 I use Artist Slideshow with Aeon MQ8 and it works fine and displays the correct artist fanart in the background. Several things to check - settings of course, their are several that need to be set correctly, and where do you have your fanart stored or, if you don't have any, how do you have the various info sources configured (best to use your own API keys). I would also suggest configuring and populating a fall back fanart location. That will help to show you if things are working correctly even if no online fanart is found.