Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KDLinks A400 (rebranded HIMEDIA Q10PRO) issue with bluetooth wireless headphones...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there. I've had a KDLinks A400 (which from what I've read is simply a "rebranded" HIMEDIA Q10 PRO) for about 5 years now, and it's been a great media player (especially using Kodi with an internal hard drive)! My only quibble so far is whenever I use my OneOdio Pro-C bluetooth headphones. I find that every time I play a movie file (any of the various formats I have) on the player, the audio will be perfectly in sync, however after about 15-20 minutes, there will be a slight audio cutoff for a split second, and after that the audio will go off-sync until I reset the headphones. I'm wondering if anyone in the Kodi community, using either a KDLinks A400 or a HIMEDIA Q10 PRO has experienced a similar problem when using any bluetooth headphones? If so, is there a work-around for this problem? Thank you very much in advance!
Nothing to do with Kodi. As KDLinks doesn't have a forum, you could try Futeko's (they used to sell HiMedia).

Edit: Never mind, I see you already did