Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Tutorial: Remotexbmc 2.0 - all xbox remote control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
French Version please translate for the us language:

REMOTEXBMC 2.0
Ce logiciel fonctionne avec toutes les télécommandes XBOX1, il sert a utiliser votre récepteur et votre télécommande sur votre pc avec le logiciel XBMC.

1/ installer votre recepteur infrarouge de votre xbox sur port USB soit en démontant le kit+un peu de soudure voir les images ci dessous ou bien en achatant un adaptateur USB.
Solution N°1:
Solution N°2:
2/ installer les drivers de votre télécommande qui vous sont fournis avec le setup d'instalation du logiciel REMOTEXBMC 2.0

3/ Installer REMOTEXBMC 2.0 soit dans un repertoire a part ou bien dans le repertoire XBMC ce qui vous permettras en éditant le fichier REMOTEXBMC.INI a la ligne : STARTXBMC=TRUE de demarer automatiquement XBMC au démarage.
Pour le mode EVENTCLIENT l'adresse et le port sont : 127.0.0.1 3670 n'oubliez pas pas d'ouvrir votre server WEB dans les configurations XBMC avec les infos ci dessus.
Pour passer en mode automatique cliquez sur l'icone dans la barre de tache et changer le mode actuel, au dessus les informations de votre materiel apparaissent.
Pour une meilleur utilisation du mode automatique n'oubliez pas de remplacer le fichier KEYMAP.XML qui ce trouve dans le repertoire system xbmc par celui fournis avec REMOTEXBMC.

Demarage en SHELL:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"Shell"="c:\xbmc\remotexbmc.exe"
NEWS UPDATE - beta test for the gamepad option : 11.09.2008

REMOTEXBMC 2.0 WORK TO :
- ALL REMOTE CONTROL XBOX 1 ORIGINAL AND GENERIC
- WORK WITH THE ORIGINAL GAMEPAD MICROSOFT XBOX1
- WORK WITH THE P3 REMOTE CONTROL PLAYSTATION 3
- WORK WITH THE GAMEPAD BIGBEN PLAYSTATION 3

Please report the Bug.
Just saw this from my blackberry, will translate shortly
My project HTPC : AOPEN MP965-DR + ORIGINAL IR MICROSOFT
the driver work with : Windows 98/Me/Windows 2000/XP only
-Speed control Updated today.
Does this mean it now increases speed if you hold down the button when scrolling?
it depends on the manufacture of your remote control.
Hi,

i'm using the original XB Remote with my Win XP SP3 and even if i press the scroll down/up button for a longer time in the movie overview it only jump to the next file... so i need to press several times...
snoopy78 Wrote:Hi,

i'm using the original XB Remote with my Win XP SP3 and even if i press the scroll down/up button for a longer time in the movie overview it only jump to the next file... so i need to press several times...

Good morning,
There are several drivers,the first version is a very long reaction. Do you have install the drivers includ in the setup? What version of skin do you use?
Hi,

i'm using the standard manhatten project III skin.

For the drivers i've downloaded the REMOTEXBMC 2.0 archive and installed it completely...
Please test the file for ORIGINAL remote control XBOX :
-----------[ REMOTEXBMC2 SCROLLING]-----------------
Thank for the report Big GrinRoflRolleyes
Laugh THX MATE Laugh

i just copied the 2 files to my program folder and overwrited the old ones.... now it's working...i keep pressing the up/down button and its scolling down......Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Any have tested the version REMOTEXBMC2 SCROLLING Huh
Pages: 1 2