Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to connect to my NFS server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tested my NFS server(Fedora 36), another PC(Arch) can connect to it without issue.
Here is my /etc/exports

Code:
/srv/nfs        192.168.1.0/24(rw,sync,crossmnt,all_squash,insecure,fsid=0)
/srv/nfs/Music        192.168.1.0/24(rw,sync,nohide,all_squash,insecure)
#/srv/nfs/Videos_1TB    192.168.1.0/24(rw,sync,nohide)
/srv/nfs/Videos_2TB    192.168.1.0/24(rw,sync,nohide,all_squash,insecure)
/srv/nfs/Videos_SSD    192.168.1.0/24(rw,sync,nohide,all_squash,insecure)
Anything wrong?
I can connect to my NFS server once I install gvfs-nfs, but I can't find a way to do it on my Android TV.
What OS are you using for your (Kodi) client machines?

On Android, NFS browsing in Kodi may not work. But you can add NFS sources manually in the sources.xml and mediasources.xml files.
(2022-10-01, 11:57)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]What OS are you using for your (Kodi) client machines?

On Android, NFS browsing in Kodi may not work. But you can add NFS sources manually in the sources.xml and mediasources.xml files.

I don't know how to do that on my Android TV.
Will 19.4 fix this issue?
(2022-10-01, 12:46)s9209122222 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how to do that on my Android TV.

Edit the advancedsettings.xml externally, and copy it over to your Android thingy using Kodi's internal File Manager. Create the proper path source(s) first.
Code:
<video>
  <source>
    <name>movies</name>
    <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.1.2/snapraid/pool/video/movies/</path>
    <allowsharing>true</allowsharing>
  </source>
</video>

This is a segment of my sources.xml. Gives you structure of an nfs share and how to add it manually. Assuming its the part you are having trouble with.