Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ifttt and Matrix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having issues understanding IFTTT and Matrix.   I know that the plugin as of right now isn't matrix compatible, I do have a leia install that im testing this on.
I have some smart led strips that im using for lighting in my man cave.  I'm trying to figure out how to control them.   I have kasa smart led strips.  any ideas where to start?
Something like Home Assistant between Kodi and the LED strips controller might be suitable, depending on how you've got them set up and controlled.
Thats the route i've gone now.   Now i have my scenes setup in HA, i have the HAKA service installed,  I just cant find a screen i saw once, that lets me run the scene when i play the movie.
From memory you can use the Kodi plug-in in HA to give a trigger for an automation in HA which can then be used to control the strips.

Not something I've done personally, but I do use HA quite a bit and it can normally be set up in a similar fashion.