Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Scrapping .. No Information found (1 movie only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,
i need your help one more time with a very strange problem i'm having.

i'm using:-

- KODI 18.9 on Nvidia Shield (firmware 8.2)
- TMBD as a movie Scraper.

i have a little bit more than lot of movies in the Kodi Library ( SMB on windows PC)
using Database to sync two nvidia shields

i recently added the halloween collection to my library and none of the movies were scrapped using TMDB.. even though the names were perfectly the way it should..
so i went to Files in the video sources and started clicking scan to library one by one...
i got all the movies done accept 1 which is the original Halloween (1978).

i tried everything and spent more than few hours doing research but couldn't find any info on it.....
Here is what Happens...
Scenario 1:
I click on Scan to Library, it ask me local info found you want to ignore and refresh . I click yes and it says no information found.
Scenario 2:
I click on Scan to Library, I click on Manual i change the name to Halloween for Halloween(1978) .. it shows me the bunch of Halloween movies .. i choose the Halloween(1978) and it shows me that it found the movie and it comes upĀ  with "No Information found"

i tried Renaming the movie, deleting the movie, adding the movie again. nothing is working

if i add some other movie.. it still works fine so Scrapping isn't a problem... its just that one Movie.

Please advice, what should i try next.
Thanks,
(2022-10-31, 18:23)DjSingh Wrote: [ -> ]- TMBD as a movie Scraper.
Which one? Be specific.

(2022-10-31, 18:23)DjSingh Wrote: [ -> ]Please advice, what should i try next.
Provide a Debug Log that captures Senarion 1 and 2.
Just posting here as bizarrely, have the exact same issue this evening with Halloween 1978. Did some library management and re-scraped a score of movies, all fine except Halloween. Tried a few names then added manually, it find the movie, but after selecting says "No information found"... bizarre!