Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Orange TV Spain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watch live channels, recordings and video on demand content from Orange TV Spain in Kodi.
This addon is compatible with Kodi 18, 19 and 20.

Sources, more info and packages:
https://github.com/Paco8/plugin.video.orange.spain

Hey!
Lov the add-on! I've been using it for a while and it works just fine.
I have a doubt though. Is there any way to add the VOD content of the add-on into my kodi library as movies and tv shows?
It's not possible yet. I still have to figure out how it can be done.
Vaya currazo de addon. Felicidades
Habría manera humana de poder ver el canal dazn la liga contratado también?
Ya sería la leche
Gracias
Perdón. Me contesto yo solo. Acabo de ver la opción en el gestor de cuentas. Pero me surge la duda de si selecciono la cuenta del deco como principal si podré visualizar de manera simultánea futbol al igual que la persona que tiene el deco real.
Gracias
@davilotomoto

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google Translate
Buenas tardes,

Estaba intentando instalar el add on en un chromecast. Tanto el script como el plugin se instalan correctamente. Pero en cuanto pongo el usuario y la contraseña me salta error. ¿Alguna idea de por qué podría ser? Vivo en el extranjero (No se si eso puede llegar afectar al funcionamiento).

Gracias de antemano.

Traducción
Good afternoon,

I was trying to install the add on on a chromecast. Both the script and the plugin install correctly. But as soon as I put in the user and password I get an error. any idea why it could be? I live abroad (I do not know if that can affect the operation).

Thanks in advance.
Orange probablemente esté detectando que estás fuera de España y por eso falla.

Orange is probably detecting that you are outside of Spain, and that's why it's failing.