Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pseudo TV Custom Channel & Start the movies of a Smart Playlist always from beginning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as i said, i am using steveb1968 master branch and i  want to create a custom channel with a smart playlist so that the all the movies always starting from the beginning when you enter pseudotv, is it possible?

i did a similar things for a tv show channel (Twin Peaks) with these rules: 1 Pause when not watching - 2 Force Resume - 3 Only not watched, this way it always starts from the  first episode (from the beginning) even if you watch it partially, then (once watched completely) the channel should start always with the second episode (from the beginning) until  you watch it and so on (I also tried to use only RESUME or in combination with PAUSE WHEN NOT WATCHING but for some reason when i turn off the android box, pseudotv always lose the episode progress)

But this can't work for a movie channel because this way the channel starts always with the same movie and i don't want to be obligated to watch it before passing to another one, so they have to be showed Randomly or in Real Time (but always starting from the beginning) i tried several times with no luck.
Hi Rafa.
I couldn't figure out how to message you so I wanted to reply here. Is there a chance you could share your steveb1968 master branch? I was looking for it but they took it off of github and I am using kodi 18.9 version. I tried the newer releases but it didn't work with my physical hdd library. Please share your script.pseudo repository if you can. 🙏
You want the fnord112 build https://github.com/fnord12/script.pseudotv to work with Kodi 18.9
I couldn't find the release. I saw the code files with resources. If I zip that can it be used as the repository?
Download the ZIP, keep it as a ZIP, and let Kodi install it.
Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know, in case you are interested that I have a version of DFord's PseudoTV that has the resume/pause function working. The only caviat is that it works on Kodi 17.6. Don't know if you want to go back there, but I am still on it and it workes perfectly with my android devices.

Mark
(2022-12-25, 17:59)selfcontained Wrote: [ -> ]You want the fnord112 build https://github.com/fnord12/script.pseudotv to work with Kodi 18.9

Thanks for sharing bud, this fnord guy definitely deserves some benefactors 🙏
My sharing a version of PTV that works the way some may want it to in no way impacts what someone  can donate to whatever developer they want.
(2023-02-14, 14:42)mwkurt Wrote: [ -> ]My sharing a version of PTV that works the way some may want it to in no way impacts what someone  can donate to whatever developer they want.
Oh I wasn't talking to you