Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Channels displaying filename rather than title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had no real problem creating custom channels but PseudoTV doesn't seem to be able to read my TV metadata from Kodi, while movies work fine. I'd like it to display the proper information like episode title like it does when I play it normally in Kodi. Example of what I'm talking about attached:

I'm getting this as well, and can't work out what might be causing it. It's not all shows, and it's not consistent. Currently "Duckman" is doing this on one PseudoTV Live channel, but presents fine on another PseudoTV Live channel at the same time. So it can read the metadata, it just doesn't sometimes. When it uses the filename as title, it also fails to read the plot, just showing "Unavailable", as above. All shows have NFO's filled by TMM.
Unfortunately you won't get any help from Lunatixz regarding these issues, this version of PTV is in beta and these features are incomplete or missing and have been removed in the upcoming version.
I'm testing an older branch by fnord for kodi 18 and it's infinitely more stable without many of the issues that Lunatixz denies PTVL beta has, yet users continue to report.
Ah, rightio. Ta.
Is this PseudoTV Live? what version... logs and some information on the type of channel you setup would help; THX