Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Has anyone gotten a web browser working on Matrix?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, all.
I have Libreelec running Kodi Matrix on an Intel NUC.

I've tried every web browser and launcher I can find and haven't gotten a single one working.

It's really hard to find info on this since so many of the good repos are down and so many addons aren't compatible with the newer python version.

Has anyone gotten any web browsers working at all?
(2023-01-31, 22:23)Danceatron Wrote: [ -> ]It's really hard to find info on this since so many of the good repos are down and so many addons aren't compatible with the newer python version.

Might one suggest you have a read of the forum rules (wiki) before you go much further, especially the banned addons (wiki) part.
Your comment above would usually indicate that the kind of repo that you think of as "good" are the ones which we want nothing to do with here...

You may be better asking about web browsers on the LE forum as it's more of an OS specific question. Many people here will run Kodi on Windows or Android etc where the web browser is freely available. But also note that they are no more forgiving or tolerant about piracy than we are.
I'm not looking to pirate anything, friend. I just want to see if I can get a web browser working.

Thank you for the suggestion on the LE forum.