Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Like a High School Shop Teacher ... Only one thumb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Build 15551 - 15579 I've been having a prob with the Movie scraper. (My newest prev build is 15201 and it does not have this problem.)

When getting info on movies, it comes up with only one thumb, usually what would have been the last in the list if not for this prob. For movies already in the database, it will load all the thumbs, but if I refresh them, then they get the same one thumb problem.

I've tossed out my database, and started from scratch with no multipaths, and this is still the case. So, am I the only one? That seems to be the case a lot lately....

TIA,
-Dan
Perhaps you ticket the box for "This directory one contains one movie"?

Please check your set content settings for that source.
What is selected in the imdb scraper settings?
There were changes regarding thumb/fanart loading in rev.15401 but I have not experienced anything like this despite a lot of testing.
Okay, it's weird I know. So, I did not check "This folder contains one movie". Just to be clear, it's one thumb PER movie (ie. I cannot load and choose any other thumbs automatically), and not one thumb for ALL movies. I just realized I didn't explain that thoroughly.

I have content type: Movies, with IMDB chosen and default settings in the scraper, same as always. Checking "Enable MoviepostersDB" doesn't add any more thumb choices either.

Where in the log would the relevant info be to see if it's getting an error while downloading the thumbs?

Weird. Thanks guys for helping me track this one down.
I can reproduce on windows At revision: 15588
Grab a copy of imdb.xml rev 15547 or earlier and it should fix it. Please confirm.

http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...hrev=15524

Cheers,
Jonathan
Beat me to it. I was just about to post a debug log of me getting thumbs, refreshing and then getting thumbs again... Well, here it is anyway if you're curious. http://pastebin.ca/1203780

I can confirm that swapping imdb.xml from my 15201 build has fixed the problem. Thanks again for the quick responses. Is this something that requires fixing/will be fixed in the next builds? Or, should I svn my self a copy of 15547 for safe keeping?

Thanks... -Dan
It will be fixed ASAP.
here's the troublemaker Smile sorry! reverted to previous version in r15590.
Just so you know this problem is also present in the XBOX trunk as far as i know or has this been fixed? i think you have to merge the linuxport correct?