Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh, and just thought u should know, but the player controls look rather mudled and small. They've, like so many things, have never been implemented correctly. Hopefully you can sort them out by the time the release comes out. I use them quite a bit!

Thanks so much for listening and helping out where you can.
xb2iris Wrote:looks good livin... i'll give it a looky... but this mod was meant to get rid of all the rough textures and provide a glass overlayed look to the skin... so, i can't include it... aeon stark in pretty rough on the texture front, so i wanted to steer clear of that idea as not to step on any toes... but i have to say, it looks good... don't know if the aeon classic's look is outdated though... pm3 is the oldest and wisest of skins and for me, it still doesn't look outdated... guess that's a nerdy take on things...

I prefer the glass overlay look as well and whatever font you're using (in horizonz) is perfect.
BlackRose Wrote:Oh, and just thought u should know, but the player controls look rather mudled and small. They've, like so many things, have never been implemented correctly. Hopefully you can sort them out by the time the release comes out. I use them quite a bit!

Thanks so much for listening and helping out where you can.

no problemo... altered the player controls a bit... they look a little less cluttered and a little more aeony... update release is coming later in the week... no later... it'll be sorted in there...
jeff.van Wrote:I prefer the glass overlay look as well and whatever font you're using (in horizonz) is perfect.

thanks... comments much appreciated
looking forward to it
Really amazing MOD! Love everything you've done to AEON and i'm using this as my DEFAULT. Seems there's an update on the way. Seriously looking forward to it.

Seriously!
XBDD Wrote:Really amazing MOD! Love everything you've done to AEON and i'm using this as my DEFAULT. Seems there's an update on the way. Seriously looking forward to it.

Seriously!

no problemo... and stop being so serious
Been playing with this for a few hours now, and I have a few questions (don't know if these were mentioned before hand):

Set Content does not have an options button.
When you click on browse in the Set Content, the browser goes behind the panel.
Some of the graphics are a bit blurred at sections (not many)
Player controls are too small to see.

Sorry if this sounds like a lot of requests, but I absolutely love this mod. It's way better than the original, because it has more substance, and it more functional. It's what i use, and I've been hopping around a lot between skins and i like this the most now. So please, don't think of these suggestions as being negative.

Thanks a lot for the effort, it must have taken ages to do all the work never finished in the original skin. Thank you, you made my living room look amazing Smile
Elsewise, where's you come up with the name?

I'm just bored, that's all!
XBDD Wrote:Been playing with this for a few hours now, and I have a few questions (don't know if these were mentioned before hand):

Set Content does not have an options button.
When you click on browse in the Set Content, the browser goes behind the panel.
Some of the graphics are a bit blurred at sections (not many)
Player controls are too small to see.

Sorry if this sounds like a lot of requests, but I absolutely love this mod. It's way better than the original, because it has more substance, and it more functional. It's what i use, and I've been hopping around a lot between skins and i like this the most now. So please, don't think of these suggestions as being negative.

Thanks a lot for the effort, it must have taken ages to do all the work never finished in the original skin. Thank you, you made my living room look amazing Smile

Check the next release. Should be here TOMORROW!
XBDD Wrote:Elsewise, where's you come up with the name?

I'm just bored, that's all!

If you need to know, AEON was dawning of it's next generation... kinda like a new horizon being set... so, in honor of Aeon Classic... I decided to brand this mod HORIZONZ... yeah, yeah, nerdy i know... a little deep, yeah sure... but it's a name...
Firstly love the MOD.

XBMC for WINDOWS version!

I have reinstalled the whole XBMC yesterday, however I kept my Horizons AEON Skin and simply placed this in the new XBMC folder.

Last night and occasionally today when I try and play a video file it appears to try and play it as music. in fact it says playing album"", if I return to the main menu it appears as now playing... i.e. csi episode 1 with a pcture of the thumbnail where the album art would be. I can not replicate this , but it still happens apparently randomly.
tytherman Wrote:Firstly love the MOD.

XBMC for WINDOWS version!

I have reinstalled the whole XBMC yesterday, however I kept my Horizons AEON Skin and simply placed this in the new XBMC folder.

Last night and occasionally today when I try and play a video file it appears to try and play it as music. in fact it says playing album"", if I return to the main menu it appears as now playing... i.e. csi episode 1 with a pcture of the thumbnail where the album art would be. I can not replicate this , but it still happens apparently randomly.

no idea whats going on there... that's never happened on any of the six systems i've installed the mod on... maybe u need to install a fresh version of the mod... or refresh the settings in the settings menu... hope you sort the issue out because it's a shame when things like that happen... i don't think it's a skin issue though... something is crossing paths on your system... the now playing panel doesn't ever show up when playing videos... no idea why that's happening on your system...
xb2iris Wrote:Check the next release. Should be here TOMORROW!

That's great news, xb2iris Nod Really looking forward to your next release!
Been working on an update for the last view weeks. I've been taking requests and suggestions since Day 1, and I've included many of those and a few extras I never quite completed for the initial Release. Obviously, I've not been able to include every user request, due to it either not fitting in with the mods vision or time being limited. Here's a list of all additional features or updates since Volume 1.

---------
Updatez
---------

Updated certain Graphics which appeared fuzzy on higher resolution displays

Updated Player Controls panel position and size and Added New Rss Panel to Homescreen dark shader

Updated Visualisation and Full Screen Video OSDs and Settings Panels

Added Audio settings button and Debug Info window to Video OSD

Added Visualisation selection button to Music OSD

Updated certain Views which appeared inconsistent and changed the Info view Fanart transition time for faster navigation

Added New Widecase view to TV Show section

Added New Frames for Pictures, Artists, TV Show Episodes and TV Show Widecase

Added Showcase view to Movies and TV Shows File Mode

Added Showcase and Icon views to Music File Mode

Added Option to have backdrop cycling in Showcase view

Added Set Content Options menu and corrected a File Browser visibility issue

Added Hide Watched button in Movies and TV Shows sections

And more...

----------
Download
----------

Download

-----------
Last Word
-----------

This was a rushed release due to the demand for an update and may therefore contain bugs or inconsistencies that weren't present before. Please inform me of any you come across and above all Enjoy using Volume 2 of HORIZONZ: An AEON Mod!