Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have been searching this thread but have not found my answer :-(

I have downloaded Horizonz v3. Awesome theme! love it! But I too have the issue with the TV shows and wideicons being squashed horizontally. Reading this thread I see there is a widecase view. But I just cant seem to find it or active it. Could someone please help me?

When I go to view mode selection I only have 4 possible selections. If you scroll to the end you can select an option to what views are avialable by toggling them on/off. I read somewhere in this thread that this is where you can enable the widecase view. But I dont see it here either! I have tried these things while in movies or TV Shows. Just cant find it. please help.

Thanks in advance,

DrP.
I just checked and you need to be in library mode for the widecase view to be there.. It's not there for file mode.. It's an easy fix, but I'm not sure If widecase view will be staying or not yet.. He probably doesn't use file mode so it might have been overlooked.. Smile

luthepa1 Wrote:Hi all,

I have been searching this thread but have not found my answer :-(

I have downloaded Horizonz v3. Awesome theme! love it! But I too have the issue with the TV shows and wideicons being squashed horizontally. Reading this thread I see there is a widecase view. But I just cant seem to find it or active it. Could someone please help me?

When I go to view mode selection I only have 4 possible selections. If you scroll to the end you can select an option to what views are avialable by toggling them on/off. I read somewhere in this thread that this is where you can enable the widecase view. But I dont see it here either! I have tried these things while in movies or TV Shows. Just cant find it. please help.

Thanks in advance,

DrP.
i hope that wide banners aren't taken out .. i use them for my tv shows and i REALLY like them .. there are so many other view types that are so similar that can be taken out for example "Poster" "Showcase" "Info" are all very nearly similar at least poster and showcase

and yes .. as was stated in the above post .. currently in V3 to use wide .. you need to be in Library .. its disabled in File mode as of that build
I'm a fan of the widecase view for my TV shows as well.
pletopia Wrote:i hope that wide banners aren't taken out .. i use them for my tv shows and i REALLY like them .. there are so many other view types that are so similar that can be taken out for example "Poster" "Showcase" "Info" are all very nearly similar at least poster and showcase

and yes .. as was stated in the above post .. currently in V3 to use wide .. you need to be in Library .. its disabled in File mode as of that build

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39273&page=3

I'd post your input there.
digitalhigh Wrote:http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39273&page=3

I'd post your input there.

I would have if the topic was still open .. but its been closed .. no more posts can be created
library view dont support ogm or mkv videos?
cos i got the tvshow.nfo and thumb to showed but "0" episodes.

yes i did perform "scan new content" still nothing.
Hello,

i have mod the paket from Tension113 with RSS Feed.
Now, the Icon for showed ans unshowed TV Episodes is online and in the Infoscreen is now show / unshowed Number of Eposides.

I hope this is OK Tension113 ?

http://rapidshare.com/files/158485053/Rss_new.rar
Chipy Wrote:Hello,

Now, the Icon for showed ans unshowed TV Episodes is online and in the Infoscreen is now show / unshowed Number of Eposides.

Sure.. I don't really know how the watched/unwatched thing works.. Never used it..

I don't think anyone has anything to worry about widecase being removed.. It's either staying or something cooler (that uses wide icons) will take its place.. He's not going to do away with it if this many people still use it..
Thanks Chipy, that's exactly what i wanted Smile I will test this tonight
Chipy Wrote:Hello,

Awesome work! I don't suppose you can add the watched/unwatched icon to Poster and Showcase views, can you? And possibly make the unwatched episode count visible in the TV Shows top-level List view, so it's easy to see what's unwatched without scrolling through each show?

Thanks!
Doraemonn Wrote:Awesome work! I don't suppose you can add the watched/unwatched icon to Poster and Showcase views, can you? And possibly make the unwatched episode count visible in the TV Shows top-level List view, so it's easy to see what's unwatched without scrolling through each show?

Thanks!

Hi,

ok i work tomorrow at the skin with unwatched cound and icon.
at the listview see unwatched count not so good.

TV ShowName unwatched:12 EPISODES:123
TV ShowName unwatched:13 EPISODES:124

any Idea ?

Thought this looked cool, I wonder if anyone else thinks this would be an interesting showcase view for Horizonz?
Chipy Wrote:Hi,

ok i work tomorrow at the skin with unwatched cound and icon.
at the listview see unwatched count not so good.

TV ShowName unwatched:12 EPISODES:123
TV ShowName unwatched:13 EPISODES:124

any Idea ?

The way MediaStream handles it seems quite nice:

TV ShowName (w) 124 (u) 13

Where (w) and (u) are the (w)atched and (u)nwatched icons. The idea is that you can scroll down the list and look at the right column for anything that's not '0.'

Thanks!
w and u are not very international Smile