Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: si tengo un smar tv y no puedo descargar Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font][font]Tengo un televisor smasung smart tv y en aplicaciones busco Kodi y no lo encuentra. COmo puedo descargar kodi en la smar tv ?

Gracias[/font][/font]
(2023-02-22, 01:47)novedades Wrote: [ -> ][font][font]I have a smasung smart tv and in applications I look for Kodi and it can't find it. How can I download kodi on smar tv?

Thank you[/font][/font]
not possible there is no version of kodi that runs directly on a samsung tv, you need an external device or pc

ingles por favor
but is it worth installing Kodi on the smart tv? What can I see or do that I can't see or do now? Thank you
kodi's primary function is to watch media you have on your local network or on an external hard drive.

there are some addons to watch premium services which you must have a subscription for. HBO Max, Disney+, Paramount+, Amazon Video and more.

there are also IPTV offerings.

you need to decide what you want before you decide if kodi can do it for you.
pero sin tener codigo, si le pongo un lapiz a mi smart tv que por ejemplo tiene una pelicula pues me deja verla en mi smart tv, con que reproductor la veo?
¿puedo saber? gracias

"but without having a code, if I put a pencil on my smart tv that, for example, has a movie, it lets me watch it on my smart tv, what player do I use to see it?
may I know? thank you
" (Google Translate)
@novedades This is an English-only forum, so kindly use a translation service such as Google Translate for all future posts.
How are we supposed to know what kind of tv you have and what apps may be installed to play video files...
but without having a code, if I put a pencil on my smart tv that, for example, has a movie, it will let me watch it on my smart tv, with which player do I see it? I can know? my smart tv is a samsung model QE55QN95BATXXC thank you
This TV seems to be running on Samsung's own OS so you will be limited to those apps which are already installed or which Samsung lets you download. To run kodi you will almost certainly need an external device like a firestick, an Nvidia shield or Amlogic SOC based device.