Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problemas con Lista Blanca en Kodi/Whitelisting issues on Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buenas, tengo un xiaomi mi box s y he instado kodi, estoy intentando aƱadir resoluciones 4k a lista blanca, pero solo me aparece las resoluciones 1080, alguien tiene idea de porque pasa esto, muchas gracias

Hello, I have a xiaomi mi box s and I have installed kodi, I am trying to add 4k resolutions to the white list, but only 1080 resolutions appear, does anyone have an idea why this happens, thank you very much
(2023-02-28, 16:27)Filete Wrote: [ -> ]Buenas

Your last forum visit was in 2009, but even then this was and still is an English forum only. So kindly use a translating service such as Google Translate whenever necessary.
(2023-02-28, 17:01)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-02-28, 16:27)Filete Wrote: [ -> ]Buenas

Your last forum visit was in 2009, but even then this was and still is an English forum only. So kindly use a translating service such as Google Translate whenever necessary.

Hello, I have a xiaomi mi box s and I have installed kodi, I am trying to add 4k resolutions to the white list, but only 1080 resolutions appear, does anyone have an idea why this happens, thank you very much
describe the operation you are trying to perform in better detail and provide any links to instructions you are following

lack of responses seems to indicate nobody knows what youre talking about (i sure dont)
Broken firmware only list 1080p modes, therefore no chance to add them to the Whitelist for Refreshrate switching. The Debug Log show the resolutions your Firmware hints to kodi - those will be available, not a single one more.