Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 20.0 - PVR Manager 0%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

i have added VBox XTi in Kodi, the PVR Manager scans, but remain on 0%. No Channels available, no EPG.

Is there any known error or will it be fixed in the future. I can´t use Kodi with VBox.
With 19.4 Matrix it works perfect. Could someone fix this please?
Hard to comment without knowing what's going on. Try to reproduce and create a debug log (wiki)
I have the same problem since a couple of days. The PVR was working as soon as I upgraded to kodi 20 Nexus, then started failing after an automatic update. I had to revert to Kodi 19.4 to be able to watch TV using Kodi/VBOX.

My VBOX is some years old, Software VersionXTI_VJ.2.65 might be not compatible with multiple backends, feature that did not exist on Matrix
(2023-03-08, 00:56)rocketscientist Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem since a couple of days. The PVR was working as soon as I upgraded to kodi 20 Nexus, then started failing after an automatic update. I had to revert to Kodi 19.4 to be able to watch TV using Kodi/VBOX.

My VBOX is some years old, Software VersionXTI_VJ.2.65 might be not compatible with multiple backends, feature that did not exist on Matrix

Please provide a full debug log on Kodi 20. And a crash log too if possible.
same here...
I still need a full debug log to be able to help.
Here the logs
Hi,
That is not a debug log I'm afraid.
Please follow instructions for debug log (wiki)

(System/system/logging >> switch on)
Resubmit log
Thanks.
Is this the one, perhaps:

https://paste.kodi.tv/kuzohopebe.kodi
@User101xy
Thank you. That works.
Thank you! Hope it will be fixed, the VBox Add-On.

Have a nice day!
I just saw that whoever got my logs had their account shut down.

Will someone take care of it?
That’s ok. I have your log. Looking into it now.
Pages: 1 2