Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi läuft nicht stabil HS-251+ Hängt sich auf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font][font]Hallo Forum, [/font][/font]
[font][font]ich hoffe auf euer geballtes Wissen. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Ich habe ein Qnap HS-251+ auf diesem lief die ganze Zeit Kodi ohne Probleme. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Jetzt ist es aber so, dass ich vom Malware-Angriff betroffen war und alles neu aufsetzen musste. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Kodi läuft seitdem nicht mehr. [/font][font]Immer wenn ich in das Filmmenü reingehe, hängt sich Kodi und das Komplette NAS auf. [/font][font]Ich muss immer den Netzstecker ziehen um das System neu zu starten. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Kann mir jemand sagen woran es liegt? [/font][font]Oder kann mir jemand helfen das Problem zu lösen, damit ich Kodi wie gewohnt nutzen kann? [/font][/font]
[font][font]Gruß Jens[/font][/font]
@jbvader1983

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation without all the [font] tags. Google Translate
hello forum, I hope for your accumulated knowledge. I have a Qnap HS-251+ on it ran Kodi all the time with no problems. But now I was affected by the malware attack and had to set everything up again. Kodi hasn't worked since then. Whenever I go into the movie menu, Kodi and the entire NAS hangs. I always have to unplug the power cord to restart the system. Can someone tell me what's wrong? Or can someone help me to solve the problem so that I can use Kodi as usual? Greetings, Jens
@jbvader1983 Please stop creating new threads and respond in the first one you created! I have binned one thread and merged your third with your original one.

Don't do this again please.

As to your problem, try capturing it in a Debug Log and post a link to it in this thread (don't start yet another one!) - instructions on how to do this are in the link provided.
if youre using a qpkg version of kodi youll have to seek support from qnap unless by accident someone on this forum happens to use that feature of a qnap nas