Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: idFile Key Doubled in MyVideos119.db
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Folks,

I am using Kodi on an Intel NUC with libreelec since years. Mainly I am using it for TV-Series, Movies and tvheadend-client.
Since a few days I got a strange error: Movies which I scrapped at the very beginning of my Kodi-Life, appearing in my started movies section. But I did not started it.
What I found out:
When starting a recorded file within tvheadend-client a new entry in the "lastPlayed" column in the file table will be generated for a file-ID ("idFile") which already exists!
It seams like Kodi is not generating new (higher) idFile-Keys but somehow started new from 0 or a another very low number.
It seams like just the "lastPlayed" entry will be generated and an entry in bookmark table. But the "strFilename" will not be updated.

I have now to check if this also happens if I play other files not from tvheadend. Unfortunately my last Backup is 2 days young than the time this behavior first appeared Sad

Can you give me a hint to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance
Joe
Update: This behavior does not just happen with tvheadend it happens also when scrapping "normal" Video Files.
Full, unedited debug log (wiki) files, with debugging enabled, showing the scraping (1 'p') process, are always welcome.
Here it is: https://paste.kodi.tv/isiveniwem.kodi

And I see the problem. The database-file is broken somehow. Strange. When I copy the db and use the SQLite DB Browser I do not get error messages.
You might as well use MySQL database server from the FreeNAS machine you are using. It should be a bit more robust than SQLite files.
Not sure why no errors would follow after copying the SQLite file... Haven't seen anyone for a while still using a Celeron 847 as a htpc box, I still have a Celeron 1037 version running as a server.
Also you (still) have a 1 orange-colored repository installed on your system that is on our naughty list. Better remove it.
As far as I know there is no possiblity to Transfer the Infos from SQLite to MySQL, or? My Database is running since 2005 and I actually I want to avoid building it new from the Scratch.
I will take care of the Orange Add On thanks for the hint.
The Celeron is running since years without any issues. So I am Happy with it.

The main step will be now to repair the DB.