Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New Estuary MOD Blue / Coming soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have been working on an Estuary Mod call Blue for people who love popular UK TV provider.  Please NOTE: no banned plugin whatsover in this Skin and please do not ask me for one.

All tv shows and movies comes from video library via smartplaylist/Jellyfin and live tv from Iptv simple client/TVheadend. The logo is changeable via skin settings etc..

It is 90% complete and currently modding the view types which is slowing me down as a baby skinner.

Home TVG Listing

Home Movies

Cinema
Shows

OSD

Main TVG 95% finish

Looking good , happy to test soon 👏👍
Sure, want it aswell
looks good

what is the addon source for the section "Sky Cinema" and could it possibly support the skyott addon?

potential for an auto-hiding left menu when right content is in focus?

-----

offtopic - i laughed at the thought of you skinning babies

(2023-05-23, 12:41)moshoodo123 Wrote: [ -> ].... which is slowing me down as a baby skinner. ....
@Jönke,  sure thanks
@samueljones, sure thanks
@jepsizofye,

The source is from video Library but I can add option for addon, just trying to avoid people that will come requesting for banned plugins. so you can use skyott addon. currently in my catch up section I am using ITV Hub which requires login so skyott addon should work. also there is an option in skin settings to disable left menu focus when right is in focus if thats what you mean. I can also add total left menu collapse when right is in focus.

Catchup - left menu focus disabled

Widelist view type done
right on

if cinema is a library path i could easily change it in my own copy to an addon path so you wont have to fulfill a custom code request

the auto hiding menu referring to the main menu when on the home screen, when navigating to the widgets on the right it is nice to have it hide to allow more widget content on screen - for reference the estuary mod v2 does this
I hope you support kodi Leia 18
cool looking skin is there a ets on this skin
sorry eta