Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cannot link smart playlist to main menue, with active path substitution for playlists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Just want to inform, that I can not set an entry for a smart playlist when I have set path substitute in my advancedsettings.xml

Code:

<substitute>
<from>special://masterprofile/playlists/</from> <to>smb://Link/To/My/NAS/Folder</to>
</substitute>

The path substitution works and the smart playlists are generated on my NAS and are used by all KODI instances. Just the way I want it to work...

But with AEON NOX SiLVO v9.0.1 I can not create an entry in the main menue for that smart playlists... They are simple not listed when I have to choose them...

I tried some other skins...
Only one (I think arctic Zephir) works.
All other tested skins had the same problem.

When deactivating the path substitution and create a new clean smart playlist, everything works the way it should...

Is there a way I can maybe set a custom entry to my *.xps playlist and open it directly?

Thank u Smile
Did you try an make it a favourite and then link that?
Did you ever figure this out? I had it from my previous settings. Accidentally modified one of my settings and now I can't set it anymore