Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mute / Volume Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have NextPVR server and Kodi add-on working pretty well, but noticed I lost the ability to mute or change volume from the web interface -or- audio icon at the top of the screen when watching Live TV (IP channels are not affected).  Did I miss a setting to enable this or is the feature not available?
Sorry I don't understand, do you mean controlling Kodi PVR with the Chorus2 interface https://github.com/xbmc/chorus2?  That would be out of scope for the addon.

I also don't know what the audio icon on the top of the screen is but I do see a mute (speaker) button with Chorus2 that works with Live TV.

Martin
Yes, the Chorus 2 web interface from a browser on a different windows pc (laptop).  The volume bar in the browser window controlled volume with the previous PVR add-on, so figured it would work with NPVR.

Also, I am referring to the 'speaker' icon that appears in the ribbon at the top of the screen whenever you press 'enter' on a remove or move the mouse during playback.  Previously, that context menu item would allow changing speaker volume etc but those options are greyed-out now.

Not the biggest deal in the world, just expected them to continue working and therefore I must have done something wrong.

Thanks for the quick response.
I can't see how those comments relate to any pvr binary addon.

Martin