Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Encountered a very strange file accessing issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am on latest kodi and have a ssd connected to my router so i can access my movies on several devices. everything works fine except i have this strange file accessing issue.

i can access my movies or tv series through "in progress movies" "recently added movies" "random movies" etc, from the main window, i am using estuary skin, no problem. but as soon as i go up to the category section and enter let's say "years' or even the "recently added movies" or any other category for that matter and select a movie, even the exact same movie i could watch before through the "random movies" tab it always tells me the file is no longer available and if i would like to remove it from the library. same problem if i go into the "movie" section on the left.

the file is there otherwise i could not play it at all. kodi scans in new movies just fine from the network source. also if i go into video source and try to watch the movie from there it's also working.... so it's there and since kodi just scanned the file into the library and it shows up in the "recently added movies" tab...... i don't know

here is my debug log, hopefully someone can make sense of this

first i am accessing the movie through the recently added movies tab in the main window, it plays fine, and then i try to access the same movie from the recently added movies from the categories on top of the screen and the file is not there, trinity something is the name of the movie

https://paste.kodi.tv/ovameliker.kodi

and help would be greatly appreciated