Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: There is no screeen orientation feature on the Airtel Xstream Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was, trying watch videos from my flash drive using KODI player. The video (which was taken on a phone) appears in a inverted view, I would like to view it in a normal view, there is no feature available (of what I saw) to do it. Please get back to me ASAP.

The issue got fixed on mpv player but mpv crashes

Thank you
(2023-07-30, 13:22)srimani202002 Wrote: [ -> ]there is no feature available (of what I saw) to do it.
An Airtel Xstream Box... Yet another Android-based box AFAICT. Kodi uses Android's default API to steer. If the Airtel Xstream devs are using alternate techniques, then it will be beyond Kodi's control.

(2023-07-30, 13:22)srimani202002 Wrote: [ -> ]Please get back to me ASAP.
Eh, is there a fire somewhere? You are on a forum where people will donate their personal free time whenever they feel like it (or not). Have a bit of patience, grasshopper.

(2023-07-30, 13:22)srimani202002 Wrote: [ -> ]The issue got fixed on mpv player but mpv crashes
That is no help whatsoever towards Kodi. If you think we as Kodi are in a race with other media players, then you are wrong.