Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Questions for new install on XBOX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using XBMC for Windows as my primary device for sharing, but I do have an old XBOX that I use in another room. I didn't mod it myself and have been scared to upgrade the build of XBMC because I didn't want to screw anything up.

I decided to take the plunge last night after really liking Mediastream on my windows xbmc.

When i first loaded Mediastream it screwed my screen up, expanding well beyond the boundaries of my monitor. I think I have that corrected by zooming down -6%. It also had a weird characteristic of not showing any of the background images for the menus until I actually selected that menu for the first time (i.e., the red theatre chairs wouldn't show on Movies until after I went into that menu for the first time)

Now I'm having problems with my library. As part of the upgrade, I cleaned up my media library and moved it to a faster share setup. Now I can't get the Library to show properly.

What's the best way in Mediastream to delete all of my sources and start from scratch rebuilding the library on a new build of XBMC?

And just in case, is there anything with the display problems above that points to something I did wrong on the install? I simply copied over the dashboard directory on e:\ and the Mediastream skin was preinstalled with that build.
To start from scratch you could just delete your sources.xml, guisettings.xml and databases and thumbnails folders, that would give you a pretty fresh start.

As for the display issues, no idea. Try the screen calibration settings to make sure it's all setup properly