Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Shows not appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 

I Have a bunch of documentaries that I want to add under TV shows in Kodi, but for the life of me I can't figure out why they don't show up after adding them, 
I use TVDBv4 to get the information that works perfectly, 

But once I return to the TV shows Tab, it shows the artwork but not a single Episode file.

I have several other TV shows on my HD, but never faced any issues with them.

(2023-08-21, 16:26)dead-nerve Wrote: [ -> ]But once I return to the TV shows Tab, it shows the artwork but not a single Episode file.
Need to see the Debug Log that captures you scraping the show.
Also a screenshot of the folder containing the episodes so we can clearly see how they are named.
(2023-08-21, 21:35)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-08-21, 16:26)dead-nerve Wrote: [ -> ]But once I return to the TV shows Tab, it shows the artwork but not a single Episode file.
Need to see the Debug Log that captures you scraping the show.
Also a screenshot of the folder containing the episodes so we can clearly see how they are named.

Thanks, Karellen

I cleared my database/sources and refreshed them.

ligoluxiju.kodi (paste)

All Tv shows loaded except for WWII in HD & Apocalypse the Second World War. only shows the artwork but no episodes 

** Note that I had to replicate the issue I'm facing on win11, as I couldn't figure out how to extract the log from my android TV
(2023-08-21, 22:45)dead-nerve Wrote: [ -> ]I cleared my database/sources and refreshed them.
Thanks.
I can see the problem in the screenshot and the log.
The log shows this error... Could not enumerate file F:\TV Shows\World War II In HD Colour\1.The Gathering Storm.avi
Whenever you see Could not enumerate file, it means Kodi could not find the episode number.

You need to rename your episode files correctly.
S01E01 The Gathering Storm.avi

Your other tv shows like Apocalypse the Second World War, Planet Earth II and others have the same problem
(2023-08-21, 22:53)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-08-21, 22:45)dead-nerve Wrote: [ -> ]I cleared my database/sources and refreshed them.
Thanks.
I can see the problem in the screenshot and the log.
The log shows this error... Could not enumerate file F:\TV Shows\World War II In HD Colour\1.The Gathering Storm.avi
Whenever you see Could not enumerate file, it means Kodi could not find the episode number.

You need to rename your episode files correctly.
S01E01 The Gathering Storm.avi

Your other tv shows like Apocalypse the Second World War, Planet Earth II and others have the same problem

Wow, thanks worked perfectly