Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Browsing in Kodi on Android to locate a source
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

I'm hoping someone can help or guide me.

When using Kodi on Windows 10 OS I can browse to my OneDrive location on the C: drive with ease. However I am a bit stuck when I try to do the same on an Android device as it does not reflect the OneDrive source as it does on Windows OS. So basically what I'm asking is if I want to browse on Kodi to a file on OneDrive using my Android device is there a way this is possible?.

I currently just use X-plorer on Android then copy from my OneDrive to the External location on my Android box, I also tried the OneDrive Addon for Kodi but that does not allow me to browse as its mainly for media files.

Any help would be appreciated.
Hi, 

When you say you want to browse through your OneDrive files do you mean you want to be able to see all files within your OneDrive as a regular directory so you can copy files to other locations, rename files etc, or do you mean browse as in look through a pictures folder, and a videos folder etc?

There are ways to do both types.