Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Source Tags / Flags: I have everything working except Ultra HD Blu-ray ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently working on standardizing my movie library so that it will "just work" properly with Kodi.

I like to have my stuff correctly tagged with the appropriate physical media source flag just to keep track, plus I think the logos look cool Tongue

My current structure has <Some Share>\Movies\<Movie Title> (<Movie Year>) (<IMDB ID>)\movie.<SOURCE FLAG>.extension

The official documentation (found here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_flags#Media_source ) appears to be incomplete as of this writing.

Current official recognized source flags:
DVD, BLURAY, BRRIP, BD25, BD50, HDDVD, HDTV, PDTV, DSR, and VHS.

In addition to this, I have found that WEB-DL is recognized and works, at least within Aeon Nox: Silvo.
What I'm now looking for are any other supported source tags. In particular, my library used to display the official "Ultra HD Blu-ray" logo for my UHD titles, but now I can't work out what the correct string or sequence of strings should be.
I am currently testing things using a fresh install of Kodi Omega Alpha 2 and Kodi is definitely correctly pulling media info from my files, as I am getting all the expected media codec & detail flags despite not putting any of that info in the filename/path.