Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to cast using playercorefactory.xml for some addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using file: playercorefactory.xml to cast internet video films from KODI 19.1 to external players (Bubbleupnp, or VLC, or AllCast).

It works perfectly for addons like CRISTAL AZUL; but doens't work for addons ALFA, or   BALANDRO; in these cases: the renderer is started, but nothing is played. 
 In the case of Bubbleupnp a message: "Can not play: no http stream found" is displayed.
 Of course, those films are correctly played by the KODI internal player.

Cloud someone help me, please?.
Thanks in advance.
Paco.
Please check Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) and how to check if my add-on is banned in my country. Note the URL in my signature for 'Caution add-ons you install'. Please look for support in the place you got the add-ons.
Thanks for the answer. I'll do so.
Regards.
Hi PatK.       Please remember, as stated at the beginning, that the very same files/films-addons are correctly played when using kodi's internal VideoPlayer.      Problem only occurs with external players.       May be this helps to center the problem, not in the addons-files being banned?.      Thanks again for your help.
(2023-08-28, 23:48)fcarrazon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi PatK.       Please remember, as stated at the beginning, that the very same files/films-addons are correctly played when using kodi's internal VideoPlayer.      Problem only occurs with external players.       May be this helps to center the problem, not in the addons-files being banned?.      Thanks again for your help.

what they were telling you is that those addons are banned here and therefor not eligible for support on this forum

see Banned Add-ons (wiki) and Forum Rules
Oh, sorry.