Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Half of my posters aren't loading - help !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello - I'm sure this is more of a user problem than a kodi problem, but I'd really appreciate some direction about where to start in resolving this issue.

I use 1 drive with 2 partitions and have long ago scraped the posters for all of the films in these 2 partitions / folders (M:\Films R:\Films II). The posters and .nfo files are exported separately to each movie folder for both of these top level movie folders.

The problem is that posters for the first 'drive' (M) are showing up just fine and those for the other 'drive' ® are not. If I go to the entry I can play the film just fine, and I can re-grab the poster from the folder for that particular movie; but I don't understand how this happened and how to quickly re-scrape from the 1000-ish folders on 'R' to grab the posters that are already stored in each of the movie folders.

I'm running on 20.1 on win 11 and using Estuary.

Any ideas ?
(2023-08-30, 22:40)filmcsb Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that posters for the first 'drive' (M) are showing up just fine and those for the other 'drive' ® are not
Please post a screenshot for one of the movie folders on the "are not working" drive so we can see the files in the movie folder.

edit: no idea why the above code doesn't show the embedded image..sorry about that !
(2023-08-31, 00:39)filmcsb Wrote: [ -> ]edit: no idea why the above code doesn't show the embedded image..sorry about that !
You linked to the page, not the actual image. (you need to right click on the hosted image and select "Copy image link" )
Use button 17 in future...

Ok the files look ok. Not what I was expecting to see, so it is strange that the images are not showing up.

Can you delete a couple of these movies from your library then run a clean library.
Then rescan them and capture that in a Debug Log
Appreciate your help - thanks !

log

I also notice that on this page of the kodi wiki, my options look very different. When I click on 'Files' I get only genre, titles, years etc. options NOT 'add videos'.

Removed films did NOT get picked up by re-scan btw..
Code:
Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting
Please enable debug-level logging in system settings quit/restart and repeat.  But even with info only logging there are many errors, not sure why.

scott s.