Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Feature request: Could Aeon Nox Silvo support script.skinvariables?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aeon Nox Silvo is a great skin but I'm forced to use Amber because of an important feature for me. It's possibility to set default Viewtype for plugins. Most of plugins does not offer to change default viewtype.
It's possible to change the viewtype in Aeon Nox Silvo but only for the first page. It's not possible to save to in order to keep the viewtype on all pages. If I go to the second page, the viewtype is set to List. 

Skin Amber uses script.skinvariables. There is a dialog offered by script.skinvariables (not needed to implement) where I can set all Kodi categories and all plugins (one by one) to keep the selected viewtype (e.g. MyFlix).
(2023-10-31, 18:03)Michal6677 Wrote: [ -> ]Aeon Nox Silvo is a great skin but I'm forced to use Amber because of an important feature for me. It's possibility to set default Viewtype for plugins. Most of plugins does not offer to change default viewtype.
It's possible to change the viewtype in Aeon Nox Silvo but only for the first page. It's not possible to save to in order to keep the viewtype on all pages. If I go to the second page, the viewtype is set to List. 

Skin Amber uses script.skinvariables. There is a dialog offered by script.skinvariables (not needed to implement) where I can set all Kodi categories and all plugins (one by one) to keep the selected viewtype (e.g. MyFlix).

I have been working on adding this but it needs testing. Will post in the main thread with a download link.