Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Black frame Bookmarks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kodi 20.2 Nexus

I have a question, why the Bookmark thumbnails are created on Windows, on Android and Android TV it does not work, there is only black frame.It can be fixed ?

Android & Android Tv

Windows

Would it be possible to move the Thumbnails/Video/Bookmarks folder to another location? . When you periodically clean (ez maintenance+) the Thumbnails folder, bookmarks are also deleted
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Android
I did everything as in the instructions, I am sending a link to the logfile
(2024-01-12, 19:24)Kasio Wrote: [ -> ]I am sending a link to the logfile

link doesn't work, appears you made the end part of the url all uppercase

confirm this is the correct log please https://paste.kodi.tv/aronazepok
Yes, correct
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
I didn't know there were banned additives, now it should be ok.
repository.mbebe
Sorry, I didn't notice, it's already been deleted
@Kasio
Did u just made a new log and delete the banned addon from the line ? Instead of removing them from the your system?
(2024-01-12, 22:57)Sidewinder_2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Did u just made a new log and delete the banned addon from the line ? Instead of removing them from the your system?

doesn't matter, check the addon origin lines 4728-4914
(2024-01-12, 23:00)izprtxqkft Wrote: [ -> ]
(2024-01-12, 22:57)Sidewinder_2011 Wrote: [ -> ]Did u just made a new log and delete the banned addon from the line ? Instead of removing them from the your system?

doesn't matter, check the addon origin lines 4728-4914

Yeah I saw it .
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
(2024-01-12, 22:57)Sidewinder_2011 Wrote: [ -> ]@Kasio
Did u just made a new log and delete the banned addon from the line ? Instead of removing them from the your system?

Yes, I think I sent the older logfile by mistake, all banned add-ons are completely removed from the system.
See above , you need to post new clean log
Pages: 1 2