Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to install Rapier on Omega ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when upgrade on omega beta 3 installer show to Rapier is not compatible with Omega build and install default skin
Try here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3174988

The skinner will need to update the skin, but you can do a quick fix following the post above.
thx! it worksImage
so i went to C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.rapier, and made the change to the addon.xml file :   <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.17.0"/>

but when i try to Use the skin, Kodi crashes when i click "Yes" to keep the change

what am i doing wrong?

edit:  NEVERMIND, i made the change to the xml, then reinstalled Omega and it's working now
ok, nevermind...i made the change to the xml then reinstalled Omega and it worked
best skin ever, please update reqularly.
Hi, using @Karellen's tutorial I got the Rapier skin working on Kodi v21 Omega. But unfortunately I have one more problem, which is the display of Favorites. I am not able to access them in Rapier in any way. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?
work on Pegasus too
(2024-04-09, 20:48)mpavlis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, using @Karellen's tutorial I got the Rapier skin working on Kodi v21 Omega. But unfortunately I have one more problem, which is the display of Favorites. I am not able to access them in Rapier in any way. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this work?
See here: Changes to the skinning engine for Kodi Omega (v21)
@Gade Is an official Omega update coming for Rapier?
Yes, please. Update your Skin. Otherwise my AndroidTV looks awfull. Rapier is just the Skin to go