Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Show Scrape on AppleTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not able to scan a TV show folder. I select Set Content, TV SHOWS, click select, then scan for new content but nothing comes up. This is also the same for Movie folders. I tried looking for the log file but do not know where to find it.
salowais Wrote:I'm not able to scan a TV show folder. I select Set Content, TV SHOWS, click select, then scan for new content but nothing comes up. This is also the same for Movie folders. I tried looking for the log file but do not know where to find it.

~/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
Thanks for the quick reply. Did not find a Logs directory under ~/Library, created it. I will try to generate logs and will report back here.
salowais Wrote:Thanks for the quick reply. Did not find a Logs directory under ~/Library, created it. I will try to generate logs and will report back here.

ssh into the appletv

sudo find / -name xbmc.log -print

should get

/mnt/Scratch/Users/frontrow/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
From the debug log.

Quote:22:52:43 T:43796480 M: 40497152 INFO: Get URL: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php...anguage=en

The file returned is an empty xml file as the show, season and episode and looking it up as the series name. My apologies for the silly newbishness, I'll play around with it and see if I can get anything.