Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: generated thumbs for musicvideos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess the following will be more of a feature request, but I'll post it here to make sure it isn't possible at the moment.

I use the nfo scraper for my music videos. I have xbmc set to generate thumbnails if no cover art is available. The generated thumbnails for my musicvideos show up fine in file mode but in the musicvideo library I can't seem to have xbmc use the generated thumbnail as the ListItem.Thumb for the musicvideos.

Is what I want somehow possible atm, and if not is there a chance it could be added in the future?
Yeah, its on our todo and has already been "trac'd" for the next stable release. See http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/4611
Good to know, thanks Smile
Is there any news on this? I checked the TRAC but there's no updated and I have a recent version installed (not sure the number - can't really check now). Thanks.
if there is no update on the trac you can extrapolate from there instead of having us waste our time posting 'extrapolate from the trac activity'.