Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: getting album art/covers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using a Mac Mini, hooked to my TV and am wanting to start using XBMC, but so far, I havent been able to get the album art/covers to download for my stuff. I've looked through all the settings and such, briefly looked through the forums, etc and still havent figured out how to do it. I mainly want this for my movies. I've seen skins that have the movie cover, description of the movie, etc of the movies in the list. That's what I would like. I know I can go to places like Amazon and download all the disc images and such, but was wondering if there was some easier way I'm missing.

Help me out guys..
First, make sure your "Movies" (or whatever you called it... for the purposes of this post I'll call it "Movies") source is set to movies:

From the Home screen, select "Videos"
Make sure you're in Files mode instead of Library mode (the indicator next to Library Mode on the left menu should be off)
Highlight the "Movies" folder and right click or press "c" on the keyboard
Select "Set Content"
At the top, change the "This directory contains" option to "Movies"
Select the site you wish to scrape and the general options you wish to use
Select "Settings" at the bottom
Select which additional items you would like to scrape
Select "OK" twice and you should be back at your Videos - Files list

Next, highlight the "Movies" folder again and right click or press "c" on your keyboard
Select "Scan For New Content"

This will begin scanning the files in your "Movies" folder and scraping the selected site for content.

Hope that helps!
its downloading now.. Thanks a million..