Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [XBMC for Mac] Anyone succesful with Remote Buddy or Sofacontrol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I am still struggling with the Apple Remote support for XBMC for Mac. I am using the Beta2. Absolutely outstanding work.

Did anyone get it running with Remote Buddy or Sofacontrol and can let me know his/her version and configuration. I have tried both of them in all different kind of configs, but dont get it running.

Anyone more succesful than me?! Thanks!!!
Beta 2 comes with a RB script. It should've installed it in ~/Library/Application Support/Remote Buddy/Behaviors. Anyhow, you can download the latest behavior from here. Many Apple Remote improvements were made after Beta 2 and are present in the experimental release. So if you have any issues with the remote, you might want to try that.
d4rk Wrote:Beta 2 comes with a RB script. It should've installed it in ~/Library/Application Support/Remote Buddy/Behaviors. Anyhow, you can download the latest behavior from here. Many Apple Remote improvements were made after Beta 2 and are present in the experimental release. So if you have any issues with the remote, you might want to try that.

Thanks for the quick reply. Guess I will wait for the Beta3 then as I dont want to deal with the experimental release yet. At the moment, "context-menu" also doesnt work at "hold-play". Guess, I will just wait until things move on. I really love the Beta2-release and can even live very good with it without the remote for the moment!!!

Cheers, Daniel