Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Connected - Skin Release Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Can you please either make a mod, or an option to have (while in library mode) it so when you leave lets say the movies folder and then return it goes back to where you were? TV shpws is where this get's me the most if I am watching #14 in a series and when it is finished it always defaults to #1 instead of keeping #14 highlighted like in every other skin.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Can you please either make a mod, or an option to have (while in library mode) it so when you leave lets say the movies folder and then return it goes back to where you were? TV shpws is where this get's me the most if I am watching #14 in a series and when it is finished it always defaults to #1 instead of keeping #14 highlighted like in every other skin.

I've located the problem. Should have s fix realy soon!
Thanks so much!
XBMCG33K Wrote:Thanks so much!
Well it wasn't as easy as I'd hoped Sad
Hopefully someone will reply to my post.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=2...post284005
Revision 2022 posted!
This should fix the problem XBMCG33K pointed out.
There was alot of code change so let me know if you see any issues.

On a side note, I had to remove the wide TV Fanart view.
It seems the scene is moving to posters anyways.
Wir3d Wrote:There was alot of code change so let me know if you see any issues.
Confused fetched the code from SVN yesterday but didn't copy it to my xbmc-folder - I guess I need a new brain Oo
Will try it tonight and tell you my thoughts.
Quote:On a side note, I had to remove the wide TV Fanart view.
It seems the scene is moving to posters anyways.
You mean the kind of wallpaper, right? What a pitty! I didn't use this view often, but I really liked it.
BaerMan Wrote::
You mean the kind of wallpaper, right? What a pitty! I didn't use this view often, but I really liked it.

No I mean the view for TV Shows that used wide icons.
It seems more people are going to posters instead of wide for TV show icons.

All Fanart and backgrounds should still be intact.
Did you remove reflections for list view icons? Everything else seems great but I'm not seeing reflections.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Did you remove reflections for list view icons? Everything else seems great but I'm not seeing reflections.

Oh, yeah I did remove the reflections in order to correctly position the watched/unwatched icons.

I plan on revisting all of the overlay icons and OSD buttons.
Just need someone with graphic skills *hint *hint Wink
Good to hear about the reflections. I'm actually making a theme for this skin as I type. Smile *wink *wink. Anyways, the one thing I'm having the most problem with is figuring out which oh the 12 OptionBack's are used for what. Smile Say for example Settings, or Filemanager?

Have yet to pick out a good background but here is a little screeny:

XBMCG33K Wrote:Anyways, the one thing I'm having the most problem with is figuring out which oh the 12 OptionBack's are used for what. Smile Say for example Settings, or Filemanager?

Settings uses SettingsBack.png
Filemanager uses MediaInfoBack.png

Best way to figure out what image is being used is to open the specific file and look for the first <include> then cross refrence in includes.xml
Are reflections back yet? Smile
Hi, besides of little problems with svn version of xbmc itself, the skin and xbmc work great! I didn't see any negative changes. Everything works fine.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Are reflections back yet? Smile

No, I need to determine a better method for overlays (watched/unwatched).
Holy smoke! This skin is truly amazing. I really like the simplicity of the menus and the larger font size than most skins.

One thing though, when in music library browsing by songs i would realy like to be able to sort by artist and get the list by %A - %T (like pmIII).

This way you can view your whole collection sorted by artist and play with just one click.

In Artist view you have to select, Artist -> Album -> Song and then all the way back to the list Smile

Thanks, I really appreciate your work
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15