Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: themoviedb.org (TMDb) site needs Movie FanArt for...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I know exactly what you mean, I hated that red cover, and finally found THIS one.
JohnWPB Wrote:I know exactly what you mean, I hated that red cover, and finally found THIS one.

JohnWPB...you don't happen to have the username of "clock" on TMDB, do you?
Nope, same user name on here, MP3Car.com (Moderator), Cocoon.com ect ect....
digitalhigh Wrote:JohnWPB...you don't happen to have the username of "clock" on TMDB, do you?
He He, I see how you got there. Laugh
Steve_McQueen Wrote:He He, I see how you got there. Laugh

Not following you..... got where?
JohnWPB Wrote:Not following you..... got where?
How he got to the conclusion that you might be this clock character. He (clock) uploads what I'm guessing is upscaled full dvd covers from freecovers preview, in horrendous quality, as fanart. Wink

And you are right, that one is a lot better.

McQ
Ouch! Well that is definitely NOT me! Smile

I just added "Gym Teacher" a made for TV movie on Nickelodeon. For those that may have "recorded" it Wink being it is not released on DVD there was no cover or fanart. I created the cover from promo photo's as well as the fanart. Hope it meets everyone's quality control.

Gym Teacher (MDB Link)
JohnWPB Wrote:Ouch! Well that is definitely NOT me! Smile

I just added "Gym Teacher" a made for TV movie on Nickelodeon. For those that may have "recorded" it Wink being it is not released on DVD there was no cover or fanart. I created the cover from promo photo's as well as the fanart. Hope it meets everyone's quality control.

Gym Teacher (MDB Link)

I figured that out after I asked by looking at the history for all the movies you said you made. Didn't mean to offend, it just seemed like a possibility after you showed that source. I didn't really think it was you after I thought about it for a minute either, as you've been pretty involved in the fanart thing, and would resultantly just know better.

Art looks good. You composited that yourself?
Yea, the "black board background" was one image from the Nickelodeon website, and I found another decent resolution of the kid and the coach, and just cut them out and pasted over the bg, and added a drop shadow. Same for the cover basically, the movie title from one image, and the bg from another....
Hi,

I would like to make a request for the 2008 film Impulse, here is the IMDB link for it too.

Cheers

P.S I have also made a few different fanarts for stand up comedians if anyone is interested I can post them.
Wow, that was a tough one! I could not find an image without the text all over it. It also didn't look right all grouped together in the center, so I moved the guy peering through the blinds over to the left. Then of course I had to reconstruct some of the slats in the blinds that were hidden behind her hair, anf fix the top of both of the guys heads. I also "cleared up" her face a bit, as the scan had a lot of noise in it....

HERE it is, I Hope it's OK.....
Quote:P.S I have also made a few different fanarts for stand up comedians if anyone is interested I can post them.

Mitch Hedburg?

@JohnWPB -

Very nice work. Big Grin
@JohnWPB -

Looks great thanks. Yeah I thought it would be a trickier one. I really like what you have done I have just cleaned it up a little bit. Please don't take offense. Big Grin

@digitalhigh -
digitalhigh Wrote:Mitch Hedburg?

Here is one I did ages ago for him.

P.S Here are new LargeImageHost links.
crash123 Wrote:@JohnWPB -

Looks great thanks. Yeah I thought it would be a trickier one. I really like what you have done I have just cleaned it up a little bit. Please don't take offense. Big Grin

None taken! Its hard to see what you cleaned up in the smaller photobucket version. If you don't mind, email to my gmail.com address. My gmail name is the same nick here in the forums.
I just did a fanart for Thunderbirds (2004). It is not as good as I would like, but I searched EVERYWHERE for hi-res art! (Just TRY searching Google for "Thunderbirds"! hahah )

I spent over an hour on this one, as I had to get the cast from one place and the ship from another, cut the ship out, and try extend the the "wings" as they were chopped off in all of the covers. (Stretching it to go edge to edge was just upsizing it toooooo much!)

I found one cover that was 6100 wide something resolution and though WOW finally, just to download it and see it was probably up-sized from a 800 wide scan or something! hahaah

It is decent, and better than others I have seen, so I think it is acceptable.....

Now..... I need some help Smile With the upcoming 3rd installment of "Witch Mountain", I ripped the original 2 Witch Mountain movies to my MediaPC so my Nephew can see the originals before seeing the new one. If someone can help with fanart for the first 2 movies, that would be great. I can not find anything acceptable in any of the image sites that I know of....

I created the movies on TMDB:

Escape to Witch Mountain (1975)
Return From Witch Mountain (1978)

Here is the upcoming movie if you haven't heard about the 3rd installment yet:

Race to Witch Mountain (2009)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20