Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: themoviedb.org (TMDb) site needs Movie FanArt for...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
mchamplain Wrote:Hi, I made a quick one for The Funhouse.
Thanks!
jazzen Wrote:does anyone have fanart for bands like: The sisters of mercy, Fields of the nephilim, joy division, depeche mode, apoptygma berzerk, covenant, katatonia, tiamat, theatre of tragedy etc.. all electro/goth/industrial/metal fanart is interesting!
http://199.238.181.115/depeche_mode.rar
Hi,

The new fanarts are looking great would someone please be able to do some generic Ricky Gervais ones or for his 3 stand up comedy DVD's (Animals, Politics and Fame) it would be great thanks. I have a link here with some high res photos from his website if that helps.

Thanks

P.S. I did have a go myself but they are shockers Shocked Macromedia Fireworks and my skills don't really cut it.
canyonquest Wrote:Image
http://199.238.181.115/depeche_mode.rar

great man!!!!!

Any katatonia/ The sisters of mercy/ Fields of nephilim stuff as well?

very nice indeed...thank u mate! and so quick Wink
I've got PI and Evolution at home...

I'll make the rest if I ever get a chance to use MY computer again. Maybe today...
Thanks! I appreciate it Smile
Thus far, I've done fanart for FearDotCom, His Girl Friday, both version of House on Haunted Hill, and Kurt and Courtney. I'll try to get to the rest later this evening, but for now, I've got a sick son to attend to. Big Grin
Thanks a lot digitalhigh! I hope your sin feels better, I just got over something nasty.
Nother lil' update...done everything up to Stuart Little. Will do the rest in the morning and upload the whole shebang.
After long nights of getting (both) my PC and xbox restored to working order I will be releasing 400+ pieces of fanart sized to 960x540. 90% of them are from TMDb.org.....the rest are some I've made for movies not listed there. Older stuff like Gleaming the Cube, Bicentenial Man, Gridlock'd....and some others. It's rather late now so I will post a link tomorrow for download........or if I can't sleep, I'll be back later to do it.
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:After long nights of getting (both) my PC and xbox restored to working order I will be releasing 400+ pieces of fanart sized to 960x540. 90% of them are from TMDb.org.....the rest are some I've made for movies not listed there. Older stuff like Gleaming the Cube, Bicentenial Man, Gridlock'd....and some others. It's rather late now so I will post a link tomorrow for download........or if I can't sleep, I'll be back later to do it.
Hi any idea where i might be able to get James Bond A licence to Kill Fanart as the imdb and a few others i have tried don't have anyNo thanks
Thanks a bunch guys!
Okay People........Here it is! 960x540 FanArt for use with skins like MediaStream and Horizonz on Xbox. This SHOULD help out ( WILL help when used in conjunction with Rocky's NEW Texture.xpr files) users who want FanArt on their XBMC for Xbox.

There are 467 Movie FanArt Pics and 69 TV FanArt pics ( what I needed) here ,and as needed I will make more. Hope everyone who needed these appriciates them.

Download is in my Signature.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20